- Must be a homeowner 60* or older with some equity.
- The amount of loan proceeds depends on age of borrower, appraised value of home, and the type of HomeSafe® you choose.
- Proceeds pay off your current mortgage, and you can get the remainder as cash.
- As long a you continue to pay your taxes and insurance and to uphold the terms of the loan, you keep the title to your home and live there payment-free. The loan is not due until the last living borrower leaves the home.
- With room in your budget after eliminating mortgage payments, and with cash in hand, create a retirement you feel good about.
*For certain HomeSafe® products only, excluding North Carolina, Texas, and Utah where the minimum age is 62.